Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision 1123334480
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision NRPG2
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision SDaffiliatebutton
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision Btb8lj1308274777
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision Nrpbutton
Donations
Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sniper
Secondary Class: Sensor
Sensei: Sazen

Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision Empty
PostSubject: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:57 pm

The current clan leader of the Hoshi clan, Kaelos, was sitting Indian style right in front of the fountain that is filled with yellow plasma. She was within The Nebula Shrine that was located within the Clan’s Family household built underground. The Shrine is pitch black yet there was enough light for one to see slightly due to the glowing orbs of yellow plasma light that was in the room. She was currently waiting for Hidio, the same one who she trained with at an earlier date in order to achieve the second stage of their Kekkei Genkai. This time, she was to only supervise his training. Hidio was to do this training alone and she would only interfere if direly needed, but she doubts that.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Hidio walked down the onyx stair case and walked next to Kaelos . "hey sis By the looks of you I think you would have just trained for plasma release manipulation again. Well since your here to watch me train. Let's get this show started. Ooh and you can just chill I won't need you to fight . Come on release the ball and let my training begin ." Hidio looked at his sister with eyes filled with primal fury.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

A smirk appears on the female’s lips as she watches her student for the time being come down the stair case and walked next to her. “Don’t worry. This time around I want to see how you fare against the orb by yourself when the battle is going to be tougher. I trust in your skills.” She stated as she pulled out what would look like a marble. “Hoshi No Kodomo Call Upon Thee.” She recited the phrase in order for the orb to be activated for training. The orb will defy Earth's gravity and begin to hover in the air itself and will become the color of the Stage that the one using it wishes to reach. For the training Hidio was about to go through, it became yellow in color as the plasma surrounding the orb caused it to get bigger in size to that of a basketball. The orb moved off into the distance so that it’s mistress was safely out of any danger that might happen. “Begin.” Was all she said before she waited for the training to start.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Hidio smiled and look at he yellow orb of plasma. "Lets go." Hidio laid down his scythe and placed his hands out in front of him. Hidio formed to orange curved talon like kunais. "I liike my new manipulation." Hidio dashed forward and flipped in the air. He threw one kunai while he slammed down ward with the other.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Kaelos smirked as she heard the comment that Hidio made about his new manipulation. “I bet, but you will enjoy this manipulation more so.” She stated as she watched him dash forward to make his first move using the new stage he gained from training with her.

The yellow orb of plasma formed a shield to reflect the plasma curved talon like kunai that was thrown at it. It responded to the attack from the other one by forming a katana extension out from one of it’s side before the orb spun, causing it to make a slashing motion at Hidio as well as protect itself from being stabbed. It also started to try and reach out with some plasma to touch his skin, as if to burn it off since now it was a temperature of 396.8 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Hidio looked with wide eyes. Hidio curved his body and morphed the kunai into a shield while he formed another shield and placed them in front of him. With the shield out in front of him he intercepted the release plasma while he tried to keep the spinning katana blade at bay with the other. Hidio landed on the ground his other shield and the plasma from the plasma ball wipeout. "This is hot really hot." Hidio added another layer of plasma to the first and shield then he formed a spear with his left hand he jumped back into the air to slam downward with the spear.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

The orb continued to spin like a top with the plasma katana blade still out, aiming to slash or cut Hidio at any part of his body where the shield didn’t cover his body. The orb moved to the side, barely being scratched by the spear, it then wrapped itself around the spear and infused it with it’s own plasma chakra power, making it change from orange to yellow in color. A slight rumble could be felt as the orb called upon a new ability that would be able to be used when the training would end. Ten foot waves of plasma that are bright yellow in appearance suddenly erupted out from the fountain and came rushing in Hidio’s position. Kaelos was in no harm, as the waves went well before her head where she currently sat still and waited. As the waves would move closer to Hidio, the orb would charge at him with the spear aimed right at his chest.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Hidio looked at the plasma wave and the ball aiming at him with his own spear. "Well well this might be hot ,but I'm so much hotter." Hidio took his shield and threw it into the wall hidio jumped and used the plasma ball momentum to flip onto the shield stood on it and then placed another one into the wall so he was above the wave and the plasma ball. Hidio jumped form the shield and formed to spears he came crashing down on top of the ball he started to stab it repeatedly. "Take my plasma take it all." Hidio continued to hit the ball with his spears then after they got stuck inside of the ball he came down with a katana.

Last edited by ZodiacWolf on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Kaelos couldn’t help but smirk at the perverted sounding statement that Hidio made. Well well…he is part of my clan indeed… She thought to herself as she watched the show that was happening in front of her. The orb missed it’s intended targets and went past the remains of the plasma waves. That is before it was stabbed multiple times by the duo of spears that Hidio had created. In it’s last ditch effort, it would try to burn Hidio once more, but before it could do that the katana nearly split it in half. The orb started to lose it’s color and grow smaller in size as it was now defeated once more by Hidio. Kaelos started to get up and walked over to Hidio and the marble sized inactive orb. “Good job, perhaps you would like to train with me in the last level that you could possibly gain later?” She said as she bent over to pick up the orb and hide it within a hidden pocket on her body. As she stood up, she looked over at him with an eye brow raised as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Hidio growled he was tired from his training. "You know one thing I hate about that damn Plasma ball is that the fact that it tried to kill me and burn off my skin. And I need this skin to attact the ladies." He laughed at the thought of beating the plasma ball. Hidio looked down at his hands he felt a change in his eyes. Hidio released plasma from his hands and the plasma was yellow and hot in color. "Now this is what i'm talking about. "Ooh I'm willing to do the training just that I won't stop till i have achieve the most power I can." Hidio turned off his Kenkei. " I need water lot's of it. See you for training soon sis." Hidio left and walked up the dark black steps.
508/500
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Kaelos smirked and snickered softly at Hidio. “If it makes you feel any better, it tried to do that to me as well when I trained with it. It’s starting to get more aggressive with each training.” She told him as she nodded her head. “Good to hear. I’ll see you later then after you get a lot of rest and water within you. Don’t want you to go down the next time.” She said as she watched him leave. She waved her hand a bit as she used her chakra to put the rest of the plasma in the fountain before she too left the area. The two of them would be back…and soon.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm

TRAINING STAMPED
Back to top Go down
X
Chunin
Chunin

Male TP : 138

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision   Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision Empty

Back to top Go down

Taiyou Stage 3 [Yellow Pulsar] - Hidio's Training Via Kaelos' Supervision
Page 1 of 1