Ninja Legend's Testing Site
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) 1123334480
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) NRPG2
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) SDaffiliatebutton
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) Btb8lj1308274777
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) Nrpbutton
Donations
HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) Empty
PostSubject: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Hidio walked toward the Nebula Shrine it was hot and very hot. "Wow the Nebula Shrine the pride of my clan." Hidio stepped toward the Shrine and entered into a white room in A great ball of Orange plasma energy was floating there. "hello Hidio Hoshi you and another have come for your plasma training. Hidio blinked "Another... Who is the other hoshi."
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sniper
Secondary Class: Sensor
Sensei: Sazen

HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:41 pm

“That would be me. The new head of our clan, Kaelos Hoshi. A pleasure to meet you Hidio.” A female voice stated as she walked out from within the shadows, her arms crossed over her chest while her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes and looked to Hidio. Her arms uncrossed themselves as she looked at the clan member she didn’t believe was still alive. “I thought it was just me and Hadora before he…passed away. But I see that I have more family then I know of.” She said before she looks over to the great ball of orange plasma energy that was floating in mid air. “I’m ready for the plasma training if you are. Let’s see how you handle the training.” She said to Hidio even though her violet colored hues were locked on the great ball of orange plasma energy.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Hidio looked at his clan leader and sister. "Pleasure to meet you sis though I thought i was the only one." Hidio looked at the ball of plasma energy. "I'm ready to get hisover with i need more plasma manipulation power." Hidio set down his scythe and turned his hands toward the ball of plasma energy. "Let's do this." Hidio launched plasma at the ball in the shape of a kunai it struck it and the ball return thekunai but it was much stronger. Hido rolled out of the way of the kunai. "This might be harder than i thought."
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:08 pm

One of her eyebrows quirked upwards at being called sis, but she lets it pass by as he was her family after all. She watched him attack the plasma ball with a kunai only to have the weapon thrown back at him. “You must fight fire with fire…or plasma in our case. Like this…” She said with a slight smirk as she placed her katana to the side as her naturally violet eyes started to change to match the stage of the plasma she was about to use. The iris of her eyes developed a black ring in the middle, circling her pupil, as her eyes started to glow an eerie shade of red. Her chakra can be seen being manipulated into a pair of red plasma colored kunais. She threw one of the kunais at the orb while she charged at it with the other kunai held up in a defensive way in front of her face in case the plasma ball threw it back towards her.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:20 pm

"So trying to show me up you maybe clan leader but i got something too. " Hidio ran forward and threw 5 plasma shuriken at the orange ball then he lauched an offesne attack with a plasma kunai in his hand. "You can't out do me sis." Hidio ran forward toward the plasma ball from the right.

Last edited by ZodiacWolf on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:40 pm

“Me? Never!” She said in a tone that meant she was teasing the other Hoshi clan member. The plasma ball threw the plasma kunai right back at her, which she deflected with the kunai she held within her hand. A few seconds later, the plasma ball absorbed the five plasma shurikens and tossed them back at both of the Hoshi clan members. Kaelos swerved left then right as she dodged two of the five shurikens before she stabbed the plasma ball with the kunai she held within her hand. Her other hand made a plasma shuriken just in case as the plasma ball started to absorb the kunai she held. She was keeping the plasma ball “busy” in order for Hidio to successfully strike at the plasma ball with his own plasma kunai.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Hidio flipped over two of the three shuriken. The third one slashed acroos his shoulder as he landed on the ground. Hidio ran forward and dug his kunai into the plasma ball is own plasma energy with his clan leader being abosrbed. "Ohh yeah take some more." Hidio formed another Kunai and slahed down with it strikeing deep into the plasa ball. "I'm pretty sure we beat that thing. Thanks for the distraction i hate how this thing repels your plasma and with stronger force and heat."
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Kaelos smirked instantly as Hidio dug his plasma kunai into the plasma ball that was currently absorbing her own. She rammed the shuriken she made with her free hand into the plasma ball to give it the final blow so that allowed both of them to be able to overpower the Orb's orange plasma by forcing their own plasma into it, making their manipulating start to progress to the next level. As the deed was done and the orange colored plasma ball gave way to their combined efforts, she nodded to Hidio as she turned their Kekkei Genkai off. She could feel the start of a pounding headache already starting to form as well as slight fatigue that happens every time the first level was used by their clan members, but she didn’t show it. “Welcome, besides there was no way it could defeat both of us.” She said with a slight snicker as she closed her eyes a bit, them being back to their normal violet hues by now.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 am

"Yeah this thing overpower us haha that is some cruel joke." Hidio smiled his head pounding from his kekkei turning off. "I bet that we have unlocked the next level of our manipulation." Hidio looked around the room the pool of yellow plasma moved fluently the orb returning to Kaelos as it power down. "i guess we got the second stage of manipulation. Well sis since your in Yuki we will see each other." Hidio gestured a good bye and picked up his scythe and returned it to his back then he left the room.

402/300
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 am

“Yes, I would assume so.” She agreed as she nodded her head, keeping her eyes closed as even the slight glow of the floating plasma orbs would hurt her eyes and make her headache even worse than what it already is. “I hope to see you soon then, don’t go and get killed.” She said with a slight snicker in her own unique way of saying goodbye to him as she nodded her head. She goes to where she has placed her katana aside and placed it on her body once more before she started to walk out of the room to go lay down and rest for the rest of the day.

729 / 300
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 am

Approved. Post in the update area.
Back to top Go down
X
Chunin
Chunin

Male TP : 138

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)   HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos) Empty

Back to top Go down

HOSHI-BOND NEBULA SHRINE -Taiyou Stage 2 [Orange Giant]- ( Hidio and Kaelos)
Page 1 of 1