Ninja Legend's Testing Site
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION 1123334480
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION NRPG2
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION SDaffiliatebutton
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION Btb8lj1308274777
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION Nrpbutton
Donations
BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION Empty
PostSubject: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Hidio waked throughout the village. The village people had stop staring at Hidio as he walked through the village a long time ago. They Had gotten used to the Jounin walking through the village to the Shrine of the Hoshi clan. Hidio stepped toward a group of people and asked them were Kaelos was. They motioned with their heads toward the shrine. Hidio smirked and walked to the Shrine and walked down the onyx staircase like he had done so many times before, but something seem to be different the air seem to lack the heat that would come from the training his kin would do. "Kaleos cousin you here." Hidio slid the scythe off his back and masked the sound of his feet and the pounding of his twin kiba sowrds against his back. Hidio looked into the Training room Kaleso was standing up. "Hey why are you just standing here and why is there no hea tin here." Then Hidio took a step back she radiated more heat than before. "What training di you just do."

Last edited by ZodiacWolf on Sun May 15, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sniper
Secondary Class: Sensor
Sensei: Sazen

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:24 am

Kaelos sensed rather then heard her cousin Hidio walk down the onyx staircase into the Nebula Shrine, which was now starting to become much like her second home as she tends to spend that much time down here with the glowing plasma filled fountain and the floating plasma balls. The female had her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes closed as her head was tilted forward, she was standing in the position of one that was tired from going through a training. Her back was to her cousin when he spoke up. Her violet hues opened and she looked over her shoulder, locking onto his eyes, as she stayed silent. “The training that is passed down from Clan Leader to Clan Leader as a rite of passage and to true understanding of plasma. I have decided to allow you to learn this stage as if something happens to me, I want the other Hoshi clan member to have the knowledge so our Clan can continue to survive. The question is, are you willing or worthy to know such a knowledge and become the next Clan Leader after I’m gone?” She asked him as she turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Hidio returned his scythe and his eyes diverted his kins. "You talk as if your about to die or something, but I am Iready for whatever training that well keep me preapred i'm willing to do so." Hidio eyes seem to bore the clan insignia and he made the waves wripple in the pool. hidio hair flipped as he made the waves and the air around him ripple with heat. He cold feel the heat as if it was a part of him. The clothing he wore bore the clans unique insignia on his back. Hidio mades the orbs of plasma float around him and everywhere in the room. "I got to love having the ability to manipulate plasma, It makes me feel so unique i'm so different form al the other clans in the world. " Hidio couldn't wait to start his training he was ready for anyhting to come at him. Hidio turned off his kekkei. "So let my trianing begin." Hidio took off his swords and his scythe and laid them down on the ground. Hidio stood up and look at his cousin. "So when do I start my training. Clan Leader"

Last edited by ZodiacWolf on Sun May 15, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:59 pm

A slight smirk appears on her lips. “I’m nowhere close to dying, Hidio. I’m just emphasizing how important the training I just went through is. I will say that this time it’s not physical in any manner. I hope this Orb decides that you’ll be able to attain the Blue Nova stage. Good luck.” She said as she took out the marble sized orb from the hidden pocket within her clothes. “Hoshi No Kodomo Call Upon Thee…” She recited the phrase to make the marble turn on and start to float within the air along with the other plasma balls. But this one is bigger than the others, almost as big as a basket ball, and it’s color was different as well. Instead of it glowing yellow, it’s glow was a blue color to reveal the level of training Kaelos was about to go through. “Hidio, recite the following words… Gods of the Stars that watch over, Open my eyes to the Truth.” She stated as she looked at her cousin. “I will be here waiting for you when you are done.”
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Hidio smirked "Lets get this party started. No physical activity this could be nice, well no time like the present, Gods of the Stars that watch over, Open my eyes to the Truth.” Hidio eyes flew open and soon he was in the cosmos the stars were everywhere he seem to floating. "Wow this is where our power came from." Hidio took a step back he saw the plasma orb,but it was blue in color. "So this is blue nova." Hidio sat down. "Whatever you have to teach me let me be worthy of the power." Hidio shook with an exicitement. "Though judging by the orb this may be harder than it seems."
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Kaelos only smirked as she stayed silent, watching her cousin begin his training within the second to last stage of training. Will she go to the last stage? Will she even teach him the last stage? The answer to both of those questions would most likely be no as she considers it to be too dangerous for them at the moment. Perhaps in time, she will change her feelings on it, but until then…the answer would be no. As he recited the phrase that would begin the Blue Nova stage, she backed up while her eyes were still on the male. To her it looked as if he was in a trance of some kind, but she knew all too well what was going on within his mind. “Good luck, Hidio.” She whispered as she simply waited, her eyes watching him closely for any signs of distress.

The orb appeared right in front of him and started to spin a bit much like the planets surrounding the male as it started to speak to Hidio. “Why is it that you want to gain the power of this stage? How will you use such power?” It asked her in a booming like voice. The training has just begun.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Hidio thought for a moment before anwsering. Hidio looked at the stars thought about his life the academy, his genin, family, his mother and father that he didn't know except for his mother songs. "You see Plasma sage if your in their the reason i want to gain the power of Blue nova is to defend the people around me. All my life i've had to be by myself. All my life someone was always around the corner to snatch up the new friend or family i gained. I want to gain the blue nova so that I have the power to stop all the ones that come to take my ties to the world of the living. This is power is part of my way of life and my friends and family are my life. So Great plasma sage I ask you. Look into my heart and see that I will not missuse this power. I ask you to please give me the power to exceed, excel, and protect." Hidio seem to feel the passion comming from his words.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:59 am

The floating ball of blue plasma continued to float in front of the male’s face as it spun in place. This object simply listened to what the male was saying as his response to the question. When the male was done explaining why he wanted to gain such power from the element of plasma in the first place, the orb moved a bit closer to his face. “How are you able to protect family when all you have in that aspect is the Clan Leader, who is stronger then you? What do you have that she doesn’t in the way that you can protect her if she ever needs it?” The orb asked the male before it would start to float away before shooting up above him as if it was dancing with a few of the galactic beings that surrounded him. “What do you consider misuse of the power? Will you use it against the Clan Leader for any purpose to serve yourself or will you aid her in helping doing what’s right for the Clan overall?”
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Hidio had to calm down his inner fire and anger that sprung up at the plasma ball remark. "You think I'm sitting right here learning form you to gain power for personal gain. I don't know where you've been, but THERE IS ONLY TWO! Two! clan member left in this world. So I would protect her even if she is tronger if I get swatted aside I will still be there to jump right there and be in the fight, I don't want to lose family like before. Your telling the truth I might not have the same strength in Plasma manipulation,but I do have more knowledge in other areas." Hidio looked at the Plasma ball float into the air to engage in a galatic dance. The dance seem to be only fit to be danced in the Cosmos, the dnace seem to fill him with peace. "A misuse of power is using your power to destory an innocent to attack and rip apart a family or friends just for the hell of it. A misuse of power is something That ripped my parents away from me. So i dispise misuse with everything in me. I will never use the power i gain to hurt Kaelos, because I value Family over power anyday and I mean that with my heart." Hidio looked aorund him.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:29 am

The orb didn’t show any negative reaction to how the male spoke to it after it made a remark about one of his previous answers. As the orb does not have any feelings in the first place, due to it being an actual object. As the male Hoshi member spoke, the glowing blue orb moved closer to him as it scanned his inner thoughts while listening to the words that came out of the male’s lips. “Very well then…I shall give you the power as well as the knowledge.” The orb spoke out loud as it seemed to have heard exactly what it wanted to hear from the male that would allow him to even pass this stage. “Use it wisely and with care…young one…” The orb said before it started to shine brightly almost as if it was trying to blind the male. When the male would open his eyes once more, he would be in the same exact spot he was earlier. Kaelos, the Clan Leader, would be juggling a trio of the yellow glowing plasma balls in a lazy fashion as her eyes locked upon her cousin. “I sense that you passed. Congrats, Hidio.”
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:35 am

Hidio could feel power rush into him he snapped his eyes open andd looked around he was sitting down and Kaelos was telling congrats. "Thanks for telling me about that stage, but the Plasma sage truly grilled me. He ask question that seem to reach back into my past and drag up the most hurtful memories. I believe this is the beginning of a new Age for us." Hidio smiled dispite his tiredness. "Thanks for the congrats, I'm going to go drink water and sleep this was harder than any training before." Hidio waved goodbye to his Clan leader and walked up the onyx steps. "Mother and Father I vow never to let the clan die. I hope you continue to smile on me."

1045/1000
Back to top Go down
Raigon
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Raigon

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
X
Chunin
Chunin

Male TP : 138

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION   BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION Empty

Back to top Go down

BLUE NOVA STAGE- KALEOS SUPERVISION
Page 1 of 1