Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] 1123334480
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] NRPG2
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] SDaffiliatebutton
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] Btb8lj1308274777
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] Nrpbutton
Donations
Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE]   Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 am

Hidio Hoshi walked throughout Yukigakure stopping to visit friends and say hello to people. He continued through the street searching for something to do since things had gotten boring. As Hidio headed in the direction of the tavern an old man was through out of the door by two men. The man lay on the ground seemingly content with having his face in the dirt. Hidio jogged over to the man. “Are you alright, come let’s stand you up.” Hidio help dust himself off. “Thank you young man I really appreciate your kindness.” Hidio smiled and replied “Your welcome sir I wouldn’t have left you there.” The old man looked the young ninja up and down. Hidio spoke to the old man. “I am Hidio Hoshi.”. The old man shook Hidio hand “I am Tengu Tamikugi.” Hidio looked at the old man “If you don’t mind me asking why were you thrown out of tavern I mean you’re not drunk nor are you crazy.” Tengu looked at Hidio and seem to close his eyes to think then he opened them after a few moments. “They threw me out because they found out I was from Kirigakure.” Hidio looked at the man in astonishment. “Wait are you a ninja from the village.” “No I am not I’m just a simple man who had to leave the village to start a new life.” Hidio nodded at the man words feeling sympathy for him. Tengu looked at Hidio “Hey kid ever hear the story of Raiga and the curry of life.” Hidio shook his head from side to side. Tengu sat down on the side of the street and patted the spot next to him indicating the spot was for Hidio. The pair walked over and sat down. “So when Raiga was defeated his twin blades were left at the bottom of a river in Kirigakure” Hidio stood up and help the man stand up. “Thanks for the story Tengu I really appreciated it.” Tengu nodded “Hidio if you do decide to look for the weapon which you will I hope you smart enough to look in the simplest of places.” Tengu walked off leaving Hidio behind.” Hidio entered the home and placed his scythe in it’s holding place. Hidio then proceeded to go get in his own bed. The man got into their bed and went to sleep. As Hidio slept a dream came to his head. Hidio stood up tall with his scythe in his right hand and two weapons strapped to his back the lighting coming down around him. Hidio awoke from his dream Hidio tried to sleep and it would not return to him that night. In the morning Hidio looked through the pantry for food. While he ate Hidio thought about his dream and the story of the old man. “I really don’t think I should go I have to stay and look after my genin”. “I can’t just let my skills slow down for them I have to get stronger as well.” After more thought on the matter Hidio decided that he should go look for the legendary weapons in the village. “I’m headed on a mission of power and I can’t nor will I be back until I complete this mission.” Hidio walked out of the door and headed to toward the gates. Hidio looked out at the snow road ahead of him. “This is going to be a long journey but the reward is worth it.” With full a stomach and a full pack of supplies Hidio set off on the journey to the village hidden in the mist. Hidio stomped through the snowy terrain with much hope trying to past the time by thinking of what was waiting for him. Hidio tried to think of how he had come to dream about himself with the weapons. Hidio shook his head at the thought of legendary weapons on his body. Hidio continued throughout out the snow searching for the path that leads to the pier.”I wish I could smell the ocean because I need to find the boat to take me to the hidden mist. Hidio continued west remembering the map of the land he studied countless times. Hidio ran through the snow excited to get that he wanted more than anything. The man kept trucking until he came out of the snow crest. The pier was a few meters away.” Here I go.” Hidio walked into the pier the wood creaking under his feet. An old man was at the front of the boat looking out over the ocean. “Excuse me old man I need your help see I need to get to the Hidden mist village and I have no money. I’m going there to meet a friend.” The old fishermen stood up and spit “Say no more judging by your headband and weapon you’re a ninja.” The old man pushed the boat off while Hidio was inside. The boat cruised through the water. Hidio went to sleep again. This time another dream came. A great lightning came crashing down around Hidio the blades seem to channel it and Hidio sent it toward a target frying them. Hidio awoke to the Old man looking at him “We’re here.” Hidio got up and felt his pocket “Keep the small amount of money old man I have more. It’s a simple price for the power I will gain. Hidio stepped onto the pier and went inside of the hidden mist village holding conversations with the people to find the blades of Raiga. Hidio sat down and growled. “Every time I ask someone about the damn weapons I get strange looks or someone threatening me.” Hidio looked around and got up when a group of men rushed toward him and stopped in front of him. They were all armed with a sword or spear. Hidio jumped up and crossed his arms. The lead man step forward and crossed his arms also. Hidio smirked “So let me guess your boss is also after the swords and wants me to stop and He sent his ugly henchmen to teach me lesson.” The lead man sneered and pointed a finger. “Get his ass.” The men rushed forward and Hidio smiled and moved his hands the men were 4 meters away from Hidio. He smirked at their futile effort and activated his Kekkei. “I don’t have time to deal with you pathetic creatures.”Hidio moved his hands and performed the seals “Plasma release: Plasma Bullet Barrage.” Hidio put up his fingers and started blasting off plasma bullets. After a couple of seconds he dispatched all of the ten of the men. The lead men look at Hidio with fear. “Listen if you don’t tell me where your boss is I will but a heated bullet in your head.” The man was on the ground and Hidio put his hand closer to the man’s head. “Ooh, ok look he is in an old building in the back alley two huge guards at either side.” Hidio smiled “Thank you for your help.” Hidio launched the plasma bullet. He turned off his kekkei and walked through the village. Hidio continued through the streets back alleys. “I probably shouldn’t have killed him I still needed him to help look for this place.” Hidio continued down the streets and saw four big guards. “I found them now I have to get in there and get my information. Hidio walked I'm going right now and I’m telling you, don't interfere or I will kill you.” The men smirked and Hidio flipped backward and created to five plasma shurikens. “Stupid brutes how dare you try to attack me.” Hidio threw all of the shurikens three of them striking a killing blow the fifth one remained in Hidio’s hand. One was hit in his heart. The other was hit in the head. One went inside of the man’s stomach. The other was struck in his leg. “Now I’m a man of my word so. Here I go tell me the password to the door and I’ll let you live. Lie to me and I will kill you.” The grunt smiled and spat at Hidio. The grunt started to speak. “You motherfucker I will never tell you the password to that door you think you some tough shit. Well Kill me then you mother....Gah.....” Hidio had formed a kunai with a hook and sliced the man’s throat open. “I didn’t need the password.” You big heavy motherfucker your boss should have told your big ass to lay off the pork, with you damn fat ass.” Hidio walked to the door and dragged one of the bodies in front of the peephole. Hidio knocked on the door and got into a corner masking himself in corner. The sentry who looked through the peephole rushed out at the sight of the guards body. Hidio walked up behind him and broke his neck. Hidio walked through the door and sat down at the bar he placed his money on the counter and asked for a drink the large fat man who was smoking was the boss in his lavish chair. The old fat man hands were adorned with multiple rings of multiple wealth. The old man blew a big smoke ring “If you thing you can come in here and just be a big shot you got another thing coming.” Hidio chuckled and finished his drink. “See you big fat man your first mistake was trying to kill me. So in order to be even let me know about the location of the Twin kiba swords of Raiga and I’ll let your fat ass live.” The boss looked at Hidio and started to laugh. His multiple groups of Henchmen laughing with him and pointing at Hidio. Hidio stood up and activated his Kekkei. “You can’t hit what you can’t see.” Hidio activate his stage three yellow pulsar. “Time to burn this place to the ground and your s souls with it.” Hidio threw two curved kunai into the hanging lights blacking out the room. The men looked around in panic the ninja had disappeared in the shadows. Hidio spoke in the darkness “It’s funny a fat man that can barely get up by his own strength has the nerve to threaten me. Ain’t that a bitch.” Hidio withrew his scythe the obsidian scythe camouflaging with the inky darkness. “You see the thing about being an assassin is this.” Hidio ran forward masking the sound of his feet. He cut the throat of one man the blood gushing onto the floor. Hidio spoke again letting the blood drip form his scythe. “So for your stupidity I have killed one of your men I suggest you give me the map if you want to spare them.” The boss seem confident even in the darkness. “Like I care about these low lives you can kill one if you want I won’t care.” In the darkness the men’s panic seem to swell like a tidal wave fear set in. Hidio smirked and moved toward the door. It was cracked only a little so there was a small sliver of light coming from the door. It was like the men’s hope. A small sliver of gleaming hope. Hidio shut the door on the light there for shutting the door on their hope. “Well mister fat ass I hope you like losing men.” Hidio ran forward and grabbed a man he preceded to impaling him with his scythe the obsidian blade ripping through the man’s heart. “What a shame. You’re such a pathetic man you’re willing to sacrifice other men’s lives instead of your own, but what can I say these men were foolish for following you in the first place.” Hidio went into the darkest corner masking himself. He spoke again. “Answer me this fat man. If you had the map to twin lightning blades why didn’t you go get them.” The boss spat out his reply. “Well when your ass showed up I had just received the map and I heard from the villagers that a ninja had come asking about the swords. I didn’t want to take any chances so I wanted to kill my only threat to achieving my goal.” Hidio smirked and laughed his laughter hollow. “your worse than me you mean to tell me that you’re so cruel to send sixteen men to their death. I thought I was bad you know I felt guilty for killing those men, but now I know myguilt would be wasted on them. So look again before I just kill some more men and I reap more souls I’ll ask again, Give me the map.” The boss laughed and two men who had been close to the door swung it open letting light shine into the black room. The men’s fear and courage return with the light and their vigour return also. They searched for Hidio, but he too had a plan up his sleeve. Hidio had dug his scythe into the ceiling. He stayed suspended above the five men. Hidio though to himself before forming three Kunai between his right hand. (“This is such a shame killing men because they follow a fat man. Well they knew they were getting into the criminal and like the saying crime never pays it just gives out death sentences.”) Hidio threw his kunais each one coming down the gravity helping them drive home into two of the shoulders the heat of the kunai burning through their bodies. The third landed on the ground, Hidio swung from the scythe handle and landed on the bar counter. The boss looked up and saw the Scythe in the ceiling. “Not so strong without your little black farming tool to help you.” Hidio smirked “Whoever said I was without a weapon.” Hidio centred himself and closed his eyes, His body started to heat up and small holes seem to start to form in his back then they grew larger the plasma seeming to become a living entity came out of his back. First they were stubs then they grew and grew to become four large tentacles of white plasma. The room grew hot the heat seem to suffocated the men it radiated in a heat wave of continuous energy. Hidio raised his head the men had stopped their assault and were backing away. “You see I’m not normal these tentacles are the result of my clan power. Hidio jumped down the tentacles whipped around the heat coming off of them in waves. “This is my final time asking this offer you old fat motherfucker. Give me the map or I will burn your body and this place to the ground.” The boss sat up in his chair and placed his hands together. “The first man to kill him will get 1,000,000 ryo.” The men seem to perk up at the thought of money. Two of the three seem excited by the thought of money and charged Hidio. “You fools I hope you get smarter with death.” Hidio placed the tentacles in front of him the swords melting from the heat of tentacles. Hidio lashed out and grabbed both in two tentacles. The screams of agony turned into howls of pain as the Tentacles burned through clothing and through skin. The men’s cries became struggle gurgles as they were cooked. Hidio released the bodies when all that remained were smoking skeletons. Hidio strode forward the third man ran fr the door. Hidio let him go. “There was no need to kill him he was the only smart one in the room.” Blood was evaporating in the room the bodies seem to bubble from the heat. “Alright you old smelly fat fart your turn to die and suffer.” Hidio strode forward prepared to kill the boss when the bartender placed a sword on his neck, Hidio had believed the man had fled durning his killing spree.. The boss smiled despite being sweaty. “You thought you are some big stuff your moves are impressive, but the fact you thought you could take my claim and kill me was your first mistake.” The boss stood up and walked toward Hidio placing his sausage finger with an Onyx ring in Hidio’s face. “So now before My bartender kills you what d you have to say.” Hidio smiled and then started laughing. The boss seem to be irritated by Hidio’s laughter at his impending death. “What is so damn funny ninja.” Hidio stifled his laughter. “If your trained men couldn’t kill me what hope does your bartender have.” The bartender tried to thrust with his sword. Hidio moved slightly the blade striking him in the shoulder. Hidio lashed out and ran a heat tentacle through the bartender heart. The bartender coughed up blood and dropped to the floor the wound cauterize by the heat. The boss backed up and then got on his knees drawing a kunai from his back pocket. “Please kind ninja sir let me live. I will give you all the money you desire, all the women you can have, The fame.” Hidio glared he had reached the end of his journey. “If you think I’m so stupid as to accept that your stupider than I thought.” The man lunged and Hidio sidestep swiping out with a tentacle the appendage ran through the man’s neck. The head fell from the body as it started toward the ground the body stayed up right. As the head hit the floor it seem to signal to the body to fall as well. The corpse twitched once and laid still. “Nice job if I say so myself. Now what I came for.” Hidio walked forward and searched the man taking the map that was in the rolls of his stomach. “If I was as fat as that guy I would hide a map in my rolls too.” Hidio reached up with a tentacle and hit the wall knocking his scythe free so that it free fell into his waiting palm. Hidio turned off his kekkei and went to the bar and helped himself to the water behind it. Hidio went back to the man he took the five onyx rings that were on each of the bosses fingers. “Damn porky you got some fat ass fingers.” Hidio took the rings and placed one on his index finger and on his ring finger. “Nice fit.” Hidio opened the map and continued to drink water. The map lead to a river outside of the village. Hidio walked out of the gates and to the right of the village. Hidio continued to follow the map to down stream still he was at the location. Hidio got down and felt across the bottom of the river. He started to grabbed at the bottom floor searching for the blades. Hidio plunged his hand into the water searching again. Hidio ran over the bottom and came to the tip of a blade. Hidio perked up and reach down lower he grabbed the middle of the connected swords and yanked up the water current had washed the steel so they still had their luster and shine. “Wow look at these beautiful weapons and now there mine.” Hidio stood up and dried off the twin fangs of lightning placing them into his specially made holster on his back. They crossed in an X formation the scythe in the middle. “Now that this crazy journey is over time to return home.” Hidio walked back into the village. He finished off the water and proceeded to the pier in search of a boat. Hidio saw the metal boat that had brought him to Kirigakure. The fishermen stood there. “I see you got what you came for, but why come all the way for swords.” Hidio looked at him and just shook his head. “Don’t worry about just take me back to Yukigakure and this time I’m staying awake.” Hidio got in the boat and it lurched off the boat headed back to Yuki. “Aww my friends we have a lot of things to do together.” After a few hours on the boat the vessel eased back into the chilling waters. “Home sweet home.” Hidio got out and threw on his bandanna to shield his mouth from the cold. Hidio walked into Yukigakure and went to his apartment. “Time to rest for another day is coming and I got one crazy genin team to train.” Hidio went to sleep his weapons by his bed.
3423/3000

Back to top Go down
Xin Li
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Xin Li

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE]   Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Approved. [Bonten]
Back to top Go down

Twin Lightning fangs-Hidio Hoshi [COMPLETE]
Page 1 of 1