Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Nothing But Time  Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Nothing But Time  Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Nothing But Time  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Nothing But Time  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Nothing But Time  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Nothing But Time  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Nothing But Time  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Nothing But Time  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Nothing But Time  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Nothing But Time  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Nothing But Time  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Nothing But Time  Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Nothing But Time  1123334480
Nothing But Time  NRPG2
Nothing But Time  SDaffiliatebutton
Nothing But Time  Btb8lj1308274777
Nothing But Time  Nrpbutton
Donations
Nothing But Time  1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Nothing But Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Genin
Genin
Ace

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

Nothing But Time  Empty
PostSubject: Nothing But Time    Nothing But Time  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 pm

As Light slowly made he way down towards the center of town, he had found himself to be venturing off here, more and more. At first, this little trip was nothing but a every once in a while deal, but now this was becoming more of a every other day. He slowly waved to many of the shop owners that had gotten use to seeing his face, he slowly moved the hair from his face as he stop at a small weapon shop. He slowly walked in as he looked at all of the different types of weapons they had to offer, although Light was only window shopping, the merchant was more than happy to tell him about the new and improved weapons he had for sale. Light softly nodded his head as he smiled softly, it they all looked so much better than his gear he owned, but what could he say or do. He slowly felt around his pocket as pulled out several pieces of Ryo and looked down at the gear. Every part of his body screamed for him to buy it, but a little voice in the back of his head told him to wait, it's not the gear that win battles, but the ninja who knows how to use the gear. Light slowly sighed as he thanked the merchant once more and turned towards the door, and slowly walked out. Just as he made it out of the door, he slowly found himself walking towards a part of the village that he didn't visit very often. He slightly sighed as he wondered what the Old man would think when he found out that Light had been back to the village about half dozen times since his last visited him. Light slowly pushed the thoughts out of his head as he took a seat at the bar and smiled softly. "Old Man I want Black Honey Tea and Two Lemon Cooks." Light softly chucked as he knew that, the Old man would be happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
CraftylilFox
Chunin
Chunin
CraftylilFox

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei: Jigen-Sempai

Nothing But Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Time    Nothing But Time  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Sitting at the far end of the bar, Sipping lemon tea and eating a few lemon pound cakes. Kasumi Yuki, looked around at the people in the bar watching them as they entered and left. Her Violet/blue colored eyed lowered in a somewhat tired manner as she brought the cup back up to her lips, sipping the hot lemon tea. No one of interest seemed to be coming in this place, but that bothered Kasumi very little. Turning her seat towards her snack, she ignored the voice asking the man who worked here for his order. Picking up a piece of her cake while thinking about her mother. " I wonder how she is doing...." The thought lingered in her mind, but only for a moment as she realized her tea was done. " Excuse me sir...I would like another cup of lemon tea please.." She spoke up clearly as she pushed her snow white hair back, waiting for her tea before taking another bite of the cake.
Back to top Go down
The Illusionist
Genin
Genin
The Illusionist

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Illusionary
Secondary Class: Assassin
Sensei:

Nothing But Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Time    Nothing But Time  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:19 pm

The smoke from the cigar would blow into the fod establishment. He looked around at the other two people who were there. "It's not too busy today old man, we need to kick up some business." Icarus would say to the old man with a grin. "You're right, go hang these sigs up for me will ya?" He replied. "Later." Icarus' purple flesh might make the other people astonished in the place, it was uncommon for people to have purple flesh, but all of this will be revealed in due time.

"Hmm, lemon tea?" Icarus said as he took a peak into the two glasses, "I guess I'll have some too." He said as he sat down in the middle of the two. The charred remains of the cigar left Icarus to pull out another one. WIth a flick of his raiton chakra would ignite the spark he needed for intense relaxation. Ahhh, nice. He would think as he received his cup of lemon tea and proceeded to take his fair share of sips. "So, what brings you two here today?" Icarus said trying to break the tension in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Genin
Genin
Ace

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

Nothing But Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Time    Nothing But Time  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Light slowly ignored the by standers as the man sat his cup of tea in front of him, he softly placed a spoon full sugar into the cup as he gave it a quick spin before looking back up at the old man. Light softly yawned as he said, "Old man, when are you going to get some help running this old run down shop place." LIght slowly allowed a crocket smile to grace his face as the Old man simply replied, "Light I wish you would call me, Old Man..." He softly laughed as the Light shook his head and replied, "Well Mister Leechi, it's hard to break old habits." Leechi soon agreed as he said, "Looks like my help just arrived," Leechi slowly handed Light a cup of tea and directed him toward the girl that had asked for a refill. Light slowly walked towards the girl as he placed the cup on a small empty dish and picked up the empty one. Light slowly bowed his head as he turned towards a male who had placed himself at the bar and began to speak with Mr Leechi. Light slowly sat back down in his seat as he slowly pulled his cup up to his lips and took a long sip.

Light slowly ignored the boy and his failed attempt to start a conversation, he slowly watched as the Leechi laughed at him and said, "You never change do you?" Light softly chuckled as he said, "It's only out of habit, besides I think he was talking to you and her." Light slowly motioned his head towards the other end of the bar as he slowly took a bite of one of the lemon cookies . After finishing the cookie, he slowly whipped his face as he stood up and walked towards the washroom. "Light slowly made his way pass the boy and than the girl as he walked quickly, but surely. Once in the washroom Light wetted a small towel and whipped his face. As Light slowly made his way from the washroom, he noticed a small bag on the floor, that seemed to be sitting up under the girl. Light slowly stopped next to the girl as he slightly tapped her shoulder and said, "Excuse me miss, you seemed to have dropped something." Light slowly bent down and picked up the bag as he extended his hand out towards the girl. "Here you go." Light slowly allowed a warm smile to crawl across his face as he started to head back towards his seat.
Back to top Go down
The Illusionist
Genin
Genin
The Illusionist

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Illusionary
Secondary Class: Assassin
Sensei:

Nothing But Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Time    Nothing But Time  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 pm

-Just gonna fucking leave-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing But Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Time    Nothing But Time  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing But Time
Page 1 of 1