Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! 1123334480
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! NRPG2
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! SDaffiliatebutton
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! Btb8lj1308274777
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! Nrpbutton
Donations
Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth Shindō
Riku Takayanagi
Yuumou
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuumou
Kage
Kage

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! Empty
PostSubject: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Yuumou returned to a former province where the great rivers were. He sat at a different location than last time, sitting against a tree and watched the running waters. Seeing such waters running peacefully in a quiet environment always relaxed him. Before he knew it, he fell asleep, his head down, breathing softly in a light slumber.

(Sorry..a bit worn out)
Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei: Yuumou

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Riku panted hard. Sweat rolled down his brow. His jacket bounced up and down with the motions. He was on his daily run. In a hot jacket and under the hot sun. He saw the rivers ahead of him, moving his arms like pistons to keep the demand of energy in his body. The quiet sounds of nature soothed him, working his lungs hard. He stalled a bit though, seeing a tree and someone under it, stopping completely since he needed a rest to. He went to the waters, cupping his hands and getting a sip before looking towards the man, taking a seat next to the rivers, not wanting to disturb the person.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Shindō
Genin
Genin
Sephiroth Shindō

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Kuro had just returned from his journey. He knew that the new kage would need assistance with his plans. "I wonder if he would be willing to train anyone. I mean, it would look good for him to say the least. It would show his dedication to the continuance of a strong nation," Kuro thought to himself. As he was walking, he noticed the new Kage leaned against a tree snoozing. He chuckled to himself and though, "Hm, I wonder if I should wake him up. Well I guess I really don't have a choice now do I?" Kuro then walked until he was about a meter away from the new Kage. He then cleared his throat loudly in order to wake the Kage up. He then said in a semi-quiet voic, "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Yuumou
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 am

Yuumou groaned upon hearing several disturbances. He raised a hand to cover his eyes, almost annoyed from the fact that his nap was interrupted. His hand dropped to his side, hitting the grass and looked up at the one who said "excuse me" after obnoxiously clearing his throat. He had the sudden urge to uppercut the person near him. Why couldn't he be respectful and quiet like the other male by the river?

"Ugh..yeah, what is it?"

He said in a slightly groggy voice. He was prepared to get into a good sleep. He was praying that the male infront of him had a good reason. He looked at Kuro with slightly angry and annoyed eyes, his eye brows scrunched up.

"It better be good enough for you to wake me up.."
Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:44 am

Riku looked to the sleeping man, laying against the bank, listening to the sounds of the brook and the life that inhabited it. He closed his eyes slightly, visions of his past rumbling past his eyes. His parents, what they did to him, and what he had to suffer through all these years because of what they did. He opened his eyes, sitting up quickly and holding his face in his hand, panting hard.

He looked over to the man, hearing two voices now. He looked at the boy that had disturbed the sleeping man, wondering why someone would do that. He knew he would be pissed off is someone woke him up.

He got up and walked over to the two people. "Hey, are you okay?" Souji asked the man who had just gotten rudely awakened.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Shindō
Genin
Genin
Sephiroth Shindō

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 am

Kuro didn't mean to be rude, but time wasn't on his side in this place. He was just a genin after all and he needed to make this quick. He then said to the new kage, "Sorry my lord for waking you up, but I saw your speech and how you are now the new kage. I was interested in training under you and helping build a great nation that everyone can be proud of." Kuro then knelt down and said, "I would have waited for you to wake up, but these lands aren't safe and staying in one spot too long isn't a good idea." Kuro then said to the man that had just walked over and said, "I am sorry, but my name is Kuro Rozu. Are you traveling with the kage?"
Back to top Go down
Yuumou
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:15 am

Yuumou sighed at the genin's impatience, closing his eyes again as he sighed. The other male appeared very considerate, asking about his state of being. His eyes opened once more to look over to Riku with a small smile, nodding with his answer.

"Why yes, I'm fine. Thank you."

He then turned his attention to the impatient genin, who seemingly couldn't wait for Yuumou to wake up, almost like a child waking his his dad early in the morning for a cartoon or anything he wanted him to see.

"I appreciate the concern, but I've been around these parts before. I'll be fine if I slept for a few hours here. But as for your interest in training under me, I warn you, I'm very serious in taking care of this country. That means I'm not going to cut you any slack.."

He was completely awake now after a short period of time after he finished talking for the time being, for the moment. He looked back and forth between the other two males.
Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:24 am

Riku looked between the two, clearing his throat a bit. "I know you are the new Kage, and I really didn't want to bother you with this but...do you mind being my sensei as well if you accept this person? There is something...that I must do. And to do that I have to have the skill and power to achieve the goal of mine." Riku said, looking deadly serious.

"Anyways, I won't mind if you don't accept me as a student. That just means i'll have to work harder than most." Riku said.

He kind of had a distant, sad look in his eyes as his old memories went past his eyes of that moment ten years ago. Those black wings that he remembered...those horrible crimson red eyes. That evil aura...it would haunt him for the rest of his natural life. The wings like birthmark that was on his back, and he rubbed it a little bit.

He looked back between the two people, his eyes slowly going back to their bright vigor, going out of his little depression.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Shindō
Genin
Genin
Sephiroth Shindō

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:39 am

Kuro nodded as he understood the seriousness of the new kage. He looked at the genin that was also asking to be taught by the kage and said, "Power isn't everything my friend. Knowledge and wisdom when using it will dictated your out come of your goal. Without wisdom and knowledge, power is meaningless." Kuro then looked at the Kage and said, "I am prepared to go through whatever it takes to make this nation great. I understand that it will be hard, but I will do my best. That is all that I can offer you my lord." Kuro then bowed respectfully and said, "please accept me as your student my lord."
Back to top Go down
Yuumou
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 pm

"Hmm.."

He rubbed underneath his chin as he stood up, looking at both of the genin that wished to be his students. He stretched his arms and legs and smiled lightly at the two young men before him, slipping his hands into his gray jogging pants.

"Well..you two seem determined enough. But you.."

He referred to Riku with a slightly darker tone filled with rising concern.

"I want to let you know that to be in this country, you have to learn how to limit your vengence. You must learn how to see beyond it and consider where you'll be once you've carried it out. So please..do not use my teachings for wrong, or for your own justice. Use them for the justice of the land, do it for the right of the people and me.."

He then turned his head to look at Kuro with the same amount of concern.

"While I appreciate you wanting to better your country, just don't do it for my sake or the country's. Do it because you want to and because you want to grow as an individual. You can even set your own goals for being a ninja, so don't just limit yourself to just serving me or your country."

He cleared his throat and looked over towards the river.

"Now..with that said, I hope you two understand what I'm saying. If you don't now, then you will in the future and throughout the coarse of this training. I accept both of you as my new students! But I need to see how strong you two are..so as a warm up, I want you two to spar each other until I say stop. Is that clear?"

He turned to look at both of them with a brighter smile.

"I expect you two to surpass me one day, so make every moment of training count!"
Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Riku nodded a bit, hearing the tone. "My revenge, I know it is not just. But this craving I have deep in my heart...It lusts for it. No matter what I do to train myself, no matter how I resolve myself...It won't go away. It gets worse and worse like a bad cold or a fire. I won't turn down the path of darkness, nor will I forsake my village, my country, nor those who I care for this revenge, if I can help it. But this man has done to me that no one should." Riku said, his voice trailing off. Then he looked back at Yuumou and nodded, the marks on his back burning as he flinched, resisting the urge to grab his back in pure pain. He gritted his teeth, forcing a smile as his new sensei talked.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Shindō
Genin
Genin
Sephiroth Shindō

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Kuro nodded to Yuumou. He understood that a mere man or a patch of land was not a good goal; however it was more than that. He didn't want to just protect people, for he wanted to leave a legacy. He wanted to immortalize himself in the memories of everyone in this new nation for generations to come. Kuro wanted immortality, but not physical immortality. For history showed that this would be impossible; however, it would be possible to become immortal through the memories of the people. He then said to Yuumou, "I understand." He then said to his new comrade, "So do you want to go first... or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Riku blinked at his sensei, then at his new teammate. "I guess i'll go first..." Riku said, getting into an open palmed fighting stance, making it steady, his back foot planted firmly on the ground and pointed to the outside while his front foot was pointed towards his sparring partner. A back stance. Simple, yet effective. His right hand was back to his stomach, since he was in a lefty stance. His left hand was out in an open palm right now, as he got prepared. He took a deep breath, his eyes sharpening as he looked straight at Kuro. "Here I come." Riku said, slowly looking at Kuro's body, trying to find an opening or gap in his defense before attacking.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Shindō
Genin
Genin
Sephiroth Shindō

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Kuro nodded at Riku. He widened his stance and scooted his left foot behind himself. His right foot was leading to show that he as a right handed person. He was in a frontal position. It was a strong position, but it had a flaw or two. Rear assault's would be Riku's best option, but Kuro was expecting such an attack. Kuro smiled and said, "I am ready when you are Riku. Do your best and I will do mine." Kuro then prepared for Riku's attack.
Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Riku began to inch forward little by little, then a straight dash, going for a frontal assault. He stepped hard, making a front stance upon impact with the ground, his leg muscles bunching up as he threw a punch at the face. But this was just one part of a two part attack. This technique, the Yamazaki technique, was a dual attack. One fist would go to the solar plexus and the other would go to the face. If that technique would connect, he would grab the back of the guy's head, bringing it up to a rising knee for a knee strike to the face, then stop there, getting back into a front stance.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Shindō
Genin
Genin
Sephiroth Shindō

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am

Kuro could easily see that Riku was coming in for a close quarters taijutsu attack. Quickly putting up his hand to his mouth he quickly gathered chakra and let out a mighty blow of wind. He did this about a foot before Riku's punch connected. He knew that this attack would be extremely difficult to dodge. Not only because of the close range, but also because it was a wind based attack so it was invisible and the dimensions of the attack would not be able to be determined. Assuming this attack threw off Riku's assault, Kuro would have another jutsu ready.

Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:13 am

Riku's eyes widened as he was blown away, flying back and doing a flip, skidding back. He smirked. "Nice job." Riku said, doing a couple handsigns as he ran towards the guy, slamming his hand on the ground, lightning surging along the ground. He was already ready if he managed to dodge that attack, a smirk on his face as he looked at the person, with piercing brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Shindō
Genin
Genin
Sephiroth Shindō

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:09 am

Kuro had already prepared himself for an attack. He was expecting his teammate to try and use long range this go round due to his failure at his first attempt. This would be a typical tactic. Even if Riku had came again with taijutsu, this next jutsu that Kuro had already prepared for allowed him the flexibility of adapting his strategy to either one. Kuro quickly preformed his prepared jutsu and jumped up into the air allowing the serge of lightning to miss him. As the jutsu was cast, a wave of rocks came and supported him. This was a very good jutsu for situations like this. Kuro then commanded the earth beneath both feet of Riku to raise and attempt to capture his legs. Due to the unpredictably of this, it would be impossible to dodge; however, even if Riku some how managed to do so, Kuro was already prepared. This jutsu would also go for Riku's hand that was still on the ground and attempt to capture it as well. Kuro was up in the air and well away form Riku just in case.
Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:21 am

As soon as he saw his enemy's feet leave the ground from the rocks, he already had handsigns going. Then, in a puff of smoke, he was gone. The Body flicker technique. He was in a hidden, yet close location, silently waiting for the right moment to strike. Before this guy would (hopefully) know, the puff of smoke would disappear, no one there. His eyes narrowed as he came down above the man, bringing a spinning, vertical heel down, aiming right at the head of the man.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Shindō
Genin
Genin
Sephiroth Shindō

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:43 am

Kuro had planned for this. Even though it was a little surprising that he was not caught, his jutsu was only a diversion. Kuro also knew exactly where Riku was the entire time. No matter how hard Riku tried, he would not be able to 'loose' Kuro. Not even with a body flicker. The reason being was that Kuro could sense chakra very well. He knew that Riku was above him coming down for an attack. Without even looking up, Kuro moved to the side slightly my commanding his wave of earth to do so. He then timed his counter attack perfectly. He would command his earth wave to branch off and attack Riku while still in mid air. This separate waive of earth was only inches away from Riku's chest. This would prevent him from being able to escape or dodge. The attack would target Riku's chest and then force him to the ground smashing him. It would not kill the boy, but it would more than likely break a few bones if it connected. Kuro was no fool. He had backup plans for days with this fight. Kuro waited to see if the waive of earth connected.
Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:50 am

Riku was ready to collapse this guy's skull. The bloodlust was growing more and more, against his will anyways again. He had kind of a mad look in his eyes. Not mad as in angry, but mad as in batshit insane kind of mad. He wasn't able to escape because of the large slab of rock, but he couldn't see how he could use this to his advantage. Instead of taking him to the ground, he did the handsigns he did earlier, putting his hands on either side of the slab as it took him down trying to move himself out of the direct line of damage at the same time. A faint bloodlust came off of him this entire time, slowly growing more and more as time passed. He panted from the chakra loss, but he was determined not to lose.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Shindō
Genin
Genin
Sephiroth Shindō

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:06 am

Kuro was a little surprised that Raiku was able to move his body just in time before the rock wave slammed him to the ground. He decided not to let up and commanded the ground around Riku to try and hold him by attempting to ensnare his legs and hands. If they did; which was almost certain due to the blow that Riku had just taken, Riku would be unable to move and the fight would be over. Kuro was still prepared to go as far as necessary in the fight, but he hoped that Yuumou would step in soon and stop it.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Male TP : 21

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Auron stepped onto the scene of two genin fighting. Auron realized it was a spar, but it was getting a bit out of hand. Auron looked for an outside force but didnt see any. Auron would step in if he had to. Heck he may just step in cuz he wants to. Again Auron looked around. someone had to be here watching these two. Either way Auron was about to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripper
Genin
Genin
Ripper

TP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:29 pm

The sky lit up in disarray as the breaches of hell crashed down upon the horizon. Manifesting it's being into that of large firey rocks hurdled at the earth like tennis balls. Each of the countless meteorites descended down the area in an impressive display. Burning the ground as they feel, but what was more odd about all of this was what came out of the meteors...
Back to top Go down
Riku Takayanagi
Genin
Genin
Riku Takayanagi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Riku blinked as he was trapped to the earth, struggling to break his way through the rock. His muscles were bunching up in his arms and legs as he tried to struggle against the earth. His bloodlust was going away with his will coming back into his body as the wild look in his eyes subsided. Then he heard a large boom, bliking as he saw the firey rocks, gulping as he saw the tiny things come out of the meteorite. "Oi! Let me go! We don't know if these things are hostile or not!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!   Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future! Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Success! An Upbringing To a New Future!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next