Ninja Legend's Testing Site
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) 1123334480
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) NRPG2
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) SDaffiliatebutton
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) Btb8lj1308274777
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) Nrpbutton
Donations
The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Hidio walked through the bitter cold of the wolf mountain the jagged teeth overcropping the cave that Hidio walked and stood in the mouth of. Hidio turned his head, Keeping a close eye on the snow and surrounding area. (Never know when Something or someone might try to kill you." Hidio large sword was on his back the weapon strapped tightly. Hidio formed a ball of plasma in his hands to keep himself warm. "This place is so cold." The obsidian swor dseem to have a stark contrast to the white and pure snow.
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tactical
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:17 pm

In the temple of the old monks, Vincent sat and meditated in the quiet sounds of nature. Inner peace was a true weapon for samurais, so the bushidos told. Vincent's mind was at a conflict. The mind battled between the way of the ninja and the way of the samurai. Each battled for control and each had their own addiction. Through his meditations he battled the wanting of power for that was a weakness and held no honor. A samurai carries a weapon that resembles them and shows the characteristics of them. Vincent's weapon was in the process of being created. But even after it is created, Vincent would need to prove his worth to the weapon of great honor. The cold weather in the mountains created tests for the samurai. It taught discipline, honor, and respect. It the was the battle of corruption that every human faced in their life. But his concentration was broken through a voice heard outside of the temple echoed through the mountatins and reached Vincent's ears, the sound was familiar to him. The question was who?
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Hidio walked through the cave and out into the open ground and cove where the samurai temple laid. Hidio walked up the steps nodding toward the samurai and monks that passed him. "These are my superiors..." Hidio looked at them and smirked. "For now." Hidio walked into the large temple and sat next to the Other man next to him. "So I see your training to be a Samurai as well." Hidio settle down and calmed himself. "How long have you been training."
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Still sitting, he opens one eyes and notices that it was Hidio, an old friend. Close his open eye and replies quietly, "Nice to see you again Hidio. I have been training for a while i guess. The mind must be discipline in order for a person to be samurai. That is the first lesson." Vincent knows that speaking in the temple is rude and so he stands and walks out of the temple bringing along Hidio. "This place is a lot different the ninja world isnt?"
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Hidio looked around and felt his sword the obsidian from his scythe had been used in it's creation. "Yeah it is. I just felt that it was time to change. The ninja world has much more death than the world of samurai." Hidio breathed in the mountain air. "I wish I could just forget the world we came form but I can't nor will I. " Hidio turned to his comrade. "So where's your weapon."
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:24 pm

With the response given by Hidio in his mind, he turns his head and looks at the temple. Hidio was right the Ninja world was consumed with violence while the Samurai were consumed by peace. The difference between the two worlds were very noticeable. When Hidio asked about his weapon, Vincent touches his hip where his new weapon is suppose to be. "My weapon is being crafted by the samurai as we speak. But even after it is created i still have to prove my worth."
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Hidio smirked and shook his head. "Yeah they won't accept my sword or give it's kanji till I prove that my weapon is wrothy of being accepted as a samurai weapon." Hidio itched to prove his worth. "When the time comes I hope we can prove our worth to these samurai together."
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Hidio and Vincent have had a history together. They had to defend a village, find a missing nin, and so much more. Their history continues. Vincent smirks, "We will Hidio, we have already gone through a lot. Looks like our history is still continuing." The question remained though, how were they going to prove their worth? Samurais were honorably warriors. Unlike ninjas, death has a lot more worth. Honor means everything.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Hidio thought back. His rise from the simple genin and orphan to the rank of jounin the destruction of his village and the lost of his ninja way. "You know old friend if I say anything I say we have more history than most people. We should probably learn to stick together. Thats the only way we'll survive." Hidio looked at the Moutain ranges that were spread out around him.
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Their history extended for a long time. Their history could be used a weapon. But missions and assignments were chosen by people but by the higher ups, the ordinated. The wisest of all. If a situation did occur in which they were allowed to team up, Vincent would have no problem teaming up with Hidio. "Their law clearly states that only the ordinated can choose the missions for us. But if we allowed to chose one day i dont mind teaming up." Monks greet them as they pass by. The cold weather air blew through the mountains and to the temple. But even in the cold, the monks and those meditating stood still. Leaving no source of external force to interrupt them.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Hidio put his head to his chin and shook his head. "You Know one thing I learned about being in this land. It's not as fun as the ninja world. Yet I Don't regret my choice and I never will." Hidio looked at the monks. Their clothing nothing but a large robe yet in the cold frost of the mountain they seem to be unmovable statues. Their features blank some glistened with sweat form the meditation. Hidio could barely believe how they accomplish to do this. "Well for one thing I think they will put us two together. They want us to together so they and spy on us both." Hidio started laghing at his joke.
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 pm

In the Land of Iron conflict is always "pushed out" meaning they try to either prevent or solve calmly. Clearing the situation up with a peaced mind. To Vincent what Hidio was very true. The village was a lot more boring compared to the ninja villages. Always making a fuss about what other villages are doing and if they are gonna plan an attack etc. When Hidio made a comment about how they were both ninjas, Vincent laughed. It was true though, until they made themselves truly respected they will looked down upon by their superiors and be under suspicion. "HAHA that is true Hidio. Honestly i would not be surprised if they did that."
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 pm

A samurai walked in his armor it clinking as he past. "Vince look it is a tin can is walking by." The samurai turned to Hidio and walked up getting in his face. "You disrespectful bastard ninja." Hidio grew angry and his hand went to his sword handle. "Your pathetic samurai you don't know a single damn thing about me." The samurai friends came on either side of him. Hidio looked at the three samurai in front of him. "Three tin cans against one ninja I like those odds." Hidio drew his sword and placed it behind his head on hsi shoulder. "Which one wants to be can opened first"
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:04 pm

A ruckus was created and beginning to cause a scene. Since the samurais were occupied with Hidio, Vincent created hand seals and performed a justu. "Shadow Imitation Technique". With this technique, Vincent binded them to his actions. "Now that i have your attention, all of you including you Hidio calm the fuck down. The temple of the monks are right behind us. Show respect to the elders." But that only stirred up more commotion the arrogant samurai. One samurai spoke, "You inferior insect, how dare you talk to me about respect when you dare us a ninja technique in this part of the land." Hearing the commotion a monk walks over to them. The monk was one of the eldest and wisest. The monk's name went by as Damon and was also a friend to Vincent. Damon was a teacher who taught Vincent the ways of inner peace and calming the mind. He walks behind Vincent and puts his hand on his shoulder and speaks. "Vincent, you can let them go." Vincent does what Damon wishes because of the respect he had for him and believed that he would solve this matter. As the shadows disappeared the samurai try to attack Vincent but Damon steps in the way stopping their attack by knocking their weapons out of their hands with his cane. The samurai become confused and dazed. The samurai who started the conflict walks directly to Damon, "Elder why do you protect these abominations? They spread war and death everywhere they go. Nothing about them are good." Damon smiles, "The world is full of death. You say they spread death and war." He looks around, "So far i havent seen any. Have you? We are all different but us bickering at each other about our differences doesnt solve anything. Does it? Now leave them alone, go back to your duties." All the samurai scoff and then walk away. Damon puts his attention to Hidio and Vincent. "You two must watch your backs. This village does not really take kind to new only old. Some do but it is rare. Vincent i know it will be hard but do not use your justus here. It will only stir up more conflict. Remember to meditate to fight the temptation." He turns his head to Hido, "As for you young man. I know it is hard to be different, but do not let it go to your head. Anger and hatred shall blind you from the correct path." Damon smiles and begins to walk back to the temple. Vincent begins to talk to Hidio, "Man they are a bunch of haters. But the monk is right, we have to watch ourselves."
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Zodiac glared and sneered at vincent. "I understand you trying to keep me out of trouble but using jutsu on me is not cool." Hidio placed his sword on his back. Hidio sighed releasing air. "If I get one more disrespect from some samurai, I will be opening some tin cans. "You know Vince, If you hadn't done that I would have had the blood of three samurai on my hands." Hidio cracked his fist. "Lucky bastards."
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Vincent understood Hidio but making mess would cause them to lose more respect than they already have. For the moment it was better to play it safe, at least until they become samurais. Noticing that Hidio is not pleased, Vincent tries to explain about his actions. "Hidio if we kill them now we will be framed as savages that they proclaim us to be. I know you wanted to kill them, but that would have just lowered our chances of becoming samurais." He puts his hand on Hidio's shoulder and whispers something to him. "Our revenge will come, but only after we become samurais and gain the respect that should be ours. The timing must be perfect."
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Hidio nodded understanding Vincents plan and future actions. Hidio crossed his arms and looked around for any samurai that were nearby. "When we get the chance to become samurai. I say we ascend the ranks and take over the samurai and then the samurai will suck having to bow down to the ninja." Hidio turned to his friend. "Lets go see if anymore ninja or people there are in this place this temple is getting boring."

[exit]

Last edited by ZodiacWolf on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:03 pm

After the fall of the great ninja nations, ninja scattered around the world to find a place to call home. Many of us had lost contact with those we called friends, but in any case Vincent thought it would be nice to see more familiar faces. After all these samurais here would probably try to stir something up just to grab our attention. "Yea we should get out of here. For now everyone is seen as an enemy. Familiar faces will ease my tension. Lead the way Hidio."

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)   The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting of two future samurai (Private Nightray and Myself)
Page 1 of 1