Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Bijuu Training Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Bijuu Training Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Bijuu Training EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Bijuu Training EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Bijuu Training EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Bijuu Training EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Bijuu Training EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Bijuu Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Bijuu Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Bijuu Training EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Bijuu Training EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Bijuu Training Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Bijuu Training 1123334480
Bijuu Training NRPG2
Bijuu Training SDaffiliatebutton
Bijuu Training Btb8lj1308274777
Bijuu Training Nrpbutton
Donations
Bijuu Training 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Bijuu Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sensor
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei: Students: Hakushin, Suno, Soul

Bijuu Training Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu Training   Bijuu Training EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:09 am

“That’s my ninja,” the man smirked. The purple chakra began to flicker against the mists, as the chakra coming from the Seal on Vincent’s head began stuttering with short strings of periods where no chakra would come out. This apparently meant the beast was almost done being sealed, Kazumi had come down towards the last of the beast’s chakra, and he could now feel the Griffin within him. “The fuck?” His chakras were severely depleted, more than he had expected, he had no chakra left, but the beast that was now inside of him did, and so the man would enter unto his subconscious mind, as gates would rise, and a seal would be placed at the opening of the gate, thus sealing said gate closed. Chakra was leaking from the gate out at Kazumi, who simply stood there and watched the silhouette of the massive Griffin. “What a Lucid Day Dream this is, I think that’s what I’ll call it, a Lucid Day Dream...” Kazumi felt the dark entity; it was exactly like what he felt before the Kappa appeared but several times greater in power. The silhouette shown slightly in a sliver of light as it advanced forward. “How the fuck did I come to be locked in something like you?” Kazumi quickly looked up, “Something like me? I’m actually quite powerful.” “Rubbish…You’re not worthy of being the host of me, no one is really…No one is...” “I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you on a leash.” “More bullshit I see, I’ll have a rough time dealing with you Kazumi.” “Just so you know, if I die, you’ll die as well.” “No, I’ll be returned to my leader, but why would I want that? I really hate him, much more than you.” “Fine, you should allow me to use your chakra then? It will allow me to stay alive. And who is your leader?” “This is only a temporary fix, Kazumi, you will not be dominating me. And I will not tell you that information at this moment, ha.” “….For now, but I’ll get better control over you.” “Whatever.” “Until then.” The chakra began to leak out at Kazumi profusely in this dream, and in reality the chakra of the Griffin was actually leaking out too. It ripped and ran over Kazumi’s body, he felt rather incredible at this point. The chakra of a Bijuu was really amazing. His first conversation with the Bijuu had ended at this point, and from the moment the last ounce of the Bijuu’s chakra was sealed within Kazumi, Vincent died at that moment. “It couldn’t be helped.” Kazumi could do nothing but feel pity for the man, or was this an actual deep emotion the man had bottled up? He normally crossed out all emotion but those necessary for life, rage, anger, passion, conviction, all necessary in this man’s eyes. He was now empowered, but he needed better control of this power. He did not enjoy his first conversation with the Griffin however, he essentially disliked it, but it would have to be something he got used to or he would never master its powers. Kazumi’s form was changing toward a more bestial nature. His eyes became the slits of that of a Hawk’s or more so a Griffin’s. His nails changed form into razor sharp claws, but did not extend as far as one would think. Such minor changes though, nothing compared to what he could accomplish with time. The seal had already died down, no longer even glowing or transferring chakra, it was done. “That was simple enough, now I must be off to train, and to make negotiations with the Raikage if at all possible. Not to mention getting back in time to lead the march into Dokugakure.” His face suddenly reverted towards the norm it always appeared as. He was no longer under the influence of the Bijuu’s chakra, and thus his own returned. He placed his hands together in a hand sign and disappeared in a body flicker.

(677/500)
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Ninja Profile

Bijuu Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Training   Bijuu Training EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:47 am

First Tail

This man Kazumi made his way quickly through the gloomy mists which covered over everything in Kirigakure, much like it had always been. This Seven Swordsmen of the Mist made his way sluggishly through the mist, dragging himself and Soriken along for the ride. His black cloak felt much like a hindrance as he walked. “This thing, this thing…” He felt it within himself, and it was indeed the four tailed Griffin, boasting about at him, such a conceited creature it was. Kazumi was used to dealing with Griffin-esque creatures; however, this one’s personality was far much stronger in part of the power differences. This creature would be a hard one to tame. Just like before, when he was placed in such the predicament, he entered what was known to him as a Lucid Day Dream, which displayed the Bijuu locked inside him via the Iron Armour Seal. The chakra actually leaked out and he began to change form into a bestial creature. It was silent as Kazumi walked, save for his footsteps onto the moist grass of the forest located somewhere around Kirigakure. Kazumi was on a stroll, a mission to further his control over the Bijuu. Something about that Griffin just made it hard to deal with, its cocky nature, and too much bravado to contain in one creature. Why did he have to get this one? Well the personality was actually worth it in comparison toward its powers, once they were released, it would be hell stopping him. Kazumi was prepared for death as he marched his way toward his destination, things would turn ugly with the most brisk of speed, fore Kazumi was intentionally walking into this bad situation. Yes, he was being hunted, and yes, people were after his head. Who would find Kazumi at this moment however? It was another group of Shinobi, similar to the Seven Swordsmen, he was there to take them all on alone, and of course, this task was impossible with his abilities as a swordsman alone, he would not be able to kill all of these men, even him, the leader of the Seven Swordsmen. This was a testimony to how great these shinobi were indeed. It is also why Kazumi decided to enter himself unto this situation, as to get the most challenging opponents he could to force the Griffin to give him its powers. It was quite the genius plan he had to admit.

Kazumi would come upon a small shack that sat lonely against the Land of Water’s oceans. Inside this shack was of course the dangerous group of men. “I’ll try to use up all of my chakra in a hurry, and maybe I can kill one of them as well with this attack, they’ll have to sustain some casualties.” He placed his hands together forming the appropriate hand signs for the jutsu he had in mind of using, “Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Several, hundreds of Kazumi’s spread out all over the place, bunching up into a massive group, each with the exact same appearance, and the original would be quickly lost in this immense crowd of hundreds. One word came from the original’s mouth, “GO.” His clones burst at the shack from all directions, it was quite insane, and the original formed hand signs as each group of him reached the shack. The clones would then explode with a massive explosion, each to their own, creating a great mass of destruction, and annihilating the shack into many small pieces of wood, which drifted and fell from the air. From the wreckage there was one body Kazumi could identify, and it was fairly clear that it wasn’t alive or a substitution. That was one down. But Kazumi used up most of his chakra in this deal, intentionally, and thus several ninja would appear surrounding him from the trees, one of them spoke to Kazumi, it was evidently their leader, “That was one of my men you took out there, apologize, and I may not torture you before you die.” Kazumi was panting, he was quite unsure what he’d gotten himself into. He was stumbling and blacked out. He appeared within the chamber of his mind from which he first communicated with the Griffin. It was behind the bars as always and still had its immensely dark aura about it. A chakra beast as it was called. “It’s that time,” Kazumi spoke, and the Griffin simply watched the man. “Seriously?” Meanwhile, outside Kazumi had lost all consciousness, and the leader had created a giant fireball using the fireball jutsu, and directed it at the unconscious Kazumi. “Yes, if you don’t lend me your chakra, we’re dead. I need more than last time also.” “Fine you fucking bastard, here! All the chakra you want.” The yellow chakra shot from behind the bars and surrounded and engulfed Kazumi more potently than before. Outside of his mind, chakra was rising in bubbles to form over his skin, effectively placing his body within a yellow cloak. From the face, the chakra took the form of a beak, and towards his back two wings and a tail formed. A single tail, which meant, this was his first cloaked tail to be revealed, he unlocked it. As the fireball was about to make contact with him the cloak had already fully covered him and as it collided, the cloak protected Kazumi from any harm. The man then rose, and noticed his new appearance; the cloaks wings would allow him flight alone. His eyes were now slits, and his face and body had turned toward a bestial nature. “Now you all die!” His speed was now incredibly fast, and thus, he was able to attack them without them having enough time to react. An arm extended from each wing, and sought after the men, reaching them rather quickly, gaining a close and tight grip, and splattering their bodies against the ground. It was something quite gruesome, and something such a bestial creature would be good at. A new power unlocked, as Kazumi’s mastery adventures of the Bijuu continued, he had more powers to awaken than just the first tail, and he knew it.

(1029/1000)
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Ninja Profile

Bijuu Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Training   Bijuu Training EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:07 am

Second Tail

Again as it seemed, Kazumi was looking for his next challenge, how would such a challenge come about though, when there was hardly anyone left to compete with in terms of overall power? Kazumi’s not particularly the raging type, so that method of gaining all the tails would likely be ineffective, unless he could somehow simulate this, and create anger out of a situation. Indeed, he should try such a method as it could prove beneficial in learning the new cloak, however, unlikely it was that he could gain one using this method. What in the world would get the man so angry though? There was actually the perfect thing which happened to spur up out of nowhere. Kazumi had been doing a bit of digging lately. He recently located the location of his mother’s killer. Indeed this man remained a bandit, and his aged quite a bit since then, but he would also pay the price for ruining the childhood of this man. He would pay the ultimate price with a slow and torturous death, and if the man provoked, it would probably cause him to enter the two tails form, depending on if the Bandit had any chance of holding Kazumi’s cloaked form off for a while, while his anger would build. Kazumi was constantly keen on the schemes to which he could attain more of his Bijuu’s power, and he probably landed on the spot with this one. The man, Kazumi was in Kumogakure at this moment. It was always perfect as ever there, the weather all shiny, and pristine. The breeze and the clouds only added toward this effect of course, as the cloaked man walked through the village, standing on the platforms which were attached to mountains. Here, the Seven Swordsmen base was also attached to a mountain. But that was not of the main importance here. What was important was hurrying his way along to the Valley of Clouds and Lightning where this bandit was rumored to be. There, had plenty of space of if a Jinchuriki went out of control. Takings several paces, and several body flickers, the man made his way to Unraikyou shrine, a very sacred shrine located in the Valley of Clouds and Lightning. Kazumi made his way toward its entrance up a few stairs, but what would surprise him was a man emerging from within. “I’m guessing you’re my prey,” Kazumi said, as he examined the man’s bandit attire. He could even pass as a shinobi. “I’m not your average bandit, just to let you know, and why am I being a target at this moment?” “Because, IT WAS YOU WHO KILLED MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!” The chakra of the Griffin began pouring out immediately forming into the one cloak. “NOW YOU WILL DIE, and I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE.” Kazumi’s voice was a mix of his as well as the Griffin’s demonic tone. He was truly menacing, and yet the bandit set there with an expressionless face. Completely null of emotion, he would remind you of Danzo. “Cool down there Kiddo, you don’t want to get hurt, do you?” Kazumi’s anger surged and he charged in quite recklessly at the man, his speed was the most incredible, but apparently the man had created a clone prior to even facing him, and this, which Kazumi’s cloak had smashed into was nothing more than a shadow clone. This of course meant that the man had gathered that information on Kazumi, but Kazumi’s bestial nature kept him from analyzing exactly what the man was up to. His head kept swiveling to find the man, and then he looked up to see a Katana imbued with wind release slicing down upon him. The cloak of course, reflected the blade, and the man was sent flying backwards, as a hand had grew and swept its claws into the man. The thing was that, this was indeed a Shadow Clone as well, as it had puffed into a plume of white smoke. This of course angered the bestial beast of rage again, this was something quite unwise, but it was working, Kazumi was getting just what he needed, and this was no ordinary bandit it seemed. The chakras were rushing and bubbling quite quickly, and then the second tail had popped into existence, directly next toward the first tail. He now was able to use two Bijuu tails; however he was mostly unconscious, but had the instincts to continue after the Bandit. Swiveling like a wild beast once again, the cloak covering him with Griffin-esque features, the man’s wings of the chakra cloak began to flap, and he instantly blasted off into the sky. From there he would scan around, and out of the corner of his eye he could see the man. Of course Kazumi’s intentions were all enshrouded in this yellow chakra of the Griffin’s. “I’ll…..I’ll…..I’ll KILL YOU!” The chakra cloaked, Kazumi blasted off after the man, extending the cloak out from his arm into a massive claw. The claw reached out to grip the man, and it felt as though it was really him, the chakras were all the same. But as the clone crushed down, the man erupted into more smoke. “BASTARD.” That was when several clones, hundreds were piling up on the solid platform of rock. Kazumi’s let out a roar which sent a shockwave at them. In reality, the man had gathered up his chakra and mixed it with the air, compressing it in his mouth, and shooting a highly condensed soccer-ball sized ball of wind into the crowd of hundreds. The ball would travel at incredible speeds, and collided with the heads of several of the clones; they would go flying, and puffing in every direction. The impact with the rock was exceedingly great; the chakra molded into it was from his chakra cloak after all. Debris from the crater kicked up, and smashed into more of the clones, roughly depleting all of them. Those disappeared as well in a matter of seconds; the man emerged using the levitation technique to be eye level with the cloaked Kazumi. “That’s not good enough.”

DUN DUN DUN......TO BE CONTINUED>>>

(1023/1000)
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

Bijuu Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Training   Bijuu Training EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Stampified
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Ninja Profile

Bijuu Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Training   Bijuu Training EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Third Tail

Kazumi’s sanity was constantly being warped, and yet, he seemed to have more control over his actions, albeit his sure rage directed him toward doing the bestial things he had already been doing under the influence of such the Bijuu. The flying Kazumi roared as his eyes glared in a yellow tint, things were becoming far more dangerous than before, and his chakra’s, they were boiling and constantly increasing. Bubbles of various sizes and complete shades would rise, and continue to do so. The bandit removed a long Katana and fire began to enshroud the blade of the man, and the heat from it was incredible, but the cloak of Kazumi’s was keen enough in keeping him protected. Then he would swing the blade, releasing quite the hell storm of an attack, a great wall of colliding flames which would collide over the Bijuu Cloaked Kazumi. Again the chakra of the cloak, and the winds which surrounded everything would be compressed into the mouth of Kazumi. As if the Bijuu chakra alone wasn’t enough, the wind element would extinguish even the highest level fire, and the wind would collide with the flames, and reverse their direction back toward the bandit. But after the flames rolled along and fell into the waters which they were surrounded, the bandit hand disappeared. It was the Body Flicker, and Kazumi again could not clearly decipher this as his instincts kept driving him toward other actions. Again on the prowl, but this man, this bandit had returned again in physical form. “Water Release: Water Shockwave.” A wave of water was brought up out of thin air, and a huge wave would crash over the cloaked Kazumi, however, the armor would allow the man to not move, and the wave simply washed over him. Kazumi just continued to stare meticulously at the man, and indeed, his hate was ever building, and soon it would bust into something not even this seemingly untouchable Bandit could handle alone. The bandit was still emotionless, he was covered in cowboy like garments, a scarf over his face, and cowboy hat, and some long boots. He carried several weapons, and he removed a Demon Wind Shuriken spiraling through his fingers, just beyond his mouth the blade circled, and he blew wind release against the blade, imbuing it with wind release chakra to increase its range even farther and increase its cutting power significantly. The blade was spinning exceptionally fast within the fingers of the man, being careful to avoid the blade of wind chakra and the actual metal blade that would come after. He spun the blade around, dancing with it before hurling the powerful weapon at Kazumi’s. Air was gather instantly, and ejected as the wind enhanced Demon Wind Shuriken made its course toward him. The ball was shot so as to collide with the Demon Wind Shuriken. On impact with the Bijuu’s chakra the metallic weapon shattered into several pieces, sending them flying everywhere. It was a rigged Shuriken indeed; the metal pieces went flying at the cloaked Kazumi, and were simply reflected by the cloak. “More troublesome than I first thought,” the man said eyeing it the beast just as it did him, it would seem they were counterparts of hate, locked in the endless bond of hate that would forever twist and turn until something was done. He was burning inside, and it was becoming much hotter to him, of course this was his subconscious, his actual body was increasing more in chakra, and a shape had begun to form, he would now go crazy, absolutely insane. With every tail a little bit of him was lost. He had four tails now; he’d maxed out the power vested upon him, by him. Oh how revenge would be sweet and just. The Bijuu launched several hands at the man, each breaking from another into another arm, in total forming 30 claws, which rushed from every direction. “Troublesome, Indeed…Summoning Jutsu: Rashomon,” a barrier rose between him and the arms as they surrounded him, and thus slowed their advance giving him enough time to flicker from the grasps of such an attack. The arms did not stop after the man moved, they advanced toward him as he moved, maybe not quite as fast, be definitely enough to catch him off guard as the appeared again from the body flicker. A claw would find an opening and cling toward the arm of the Bandit, his right arm. It had such the grip, and would rip the arm of the bandit’s off the main body. This was indeed the actual body this time, and indeed the pain of having his arm ripped from his body was excruciating. How he could endure it, only god would know. The man would start to fall as more arms were gaining on him. He used one hand and formed several signs, “Wind Release: Wind Cutter,” a blade of wind would slice against the arm’s as they advanced from another awkward angle, this man was indeed skilled, however he landed with a crash against his back. His stoic express was quite well seen as he viewed the sky. He was still alive, and blood was gushing from his arm, and there was a gash on his leg. What did he expect facing a Jinchuriki as his opponent? Maybe he didn’t know this man was a Jinchuriki at first, but by his actions he assumed something was coming like this after all that time. He remember that night when he murdered Kazumi’s mother out of the necessity of eating however, he had no choice, and did not feel well of his actions. It was torture. It was truly torture, and yet the blood which filled his mouth disallowed the use of speech as the already incoherent form of Kazumi would not comprehend it anyway. The Kazumi instinctively fired several of his compressed balls at the ninja just before he’d collided and ended up in a body shaped crater, quite shallow. The balls would smash into the corpse, and render all of its pieces everywhere. The man was dead, and Kazumi had four chakra tails, the maximum of the Griffin.

(1031/1000)

OOC: The first tail was on the house, so this is really the Fourth Tail, my error for not reading that I gained one free initially. Anywho..here it is the final tail.
Back to top Go down
Raigon
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Raigon

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Bijuu Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Training   Bijuu Training EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:13 pm